Friday, March 16, 2012

Popcorn

I can't begin to explain how much I love popcorn. It doesn't matter if I'm hungry or not, if there is popcorn around I will cram it in my gob until it is gone.

But popcorn's a whole grain, so it's all good, right?

Well, yeah. But we gotta go a little easy on the butter and air popping is way less costly calorie wise than oil popping. Which means we can spend more calories on cramming popcorn in the mouth!


One of my favorite ways to eat it is Crab Popcorn.

Air pop your favorite popcorn - I get mine from an Amish store here.

Spray popcorn with butter flavored Pam

Shake on as much Old Bay as you can handle

Try not to make more than you should eat - it's crazy good.

Per cup:
Calories: 40
Total fat: 0.8g
Sat fat: 0g
Carbs: 6.2g
Protein: 1g
Fiber: 1.2g

-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...