Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zucchini and Parm Fritters with Spicy Tomato Sauce

Made the second recipe from Chef Anne's book Cook Like A Rock Star and it was a WINNER with the family. Reason I only have one slightly blurry pic of a not quite full platter? They were eating them as fast as I could fry them! Some of my family were commenting that they don't really like zucchini but these were really good. And I'm all like "they're fried, anything fried tastes good, fry up a shoe - people will eat it". Which is true...but this recipe is good for many other reasons. The sauce has a little kick to it, the parm is parmigiano reggiano which makes everything wonderful. Check out the Crack Heard Round the World video on my previous post under Events to find out more about this king of cheese.


I will absolutely make these again for any reason. Like on days that end in Y. 

But not on Easter Sunday with a houseful of guests who arrived just as I was putting them together. The recipe isn't hard but has a fair amount of steps. And hot oil can be unforgiving. 
-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...